Your access to and use of the Service is conditioned upon your acceptance and compliance with these Terms. These Terms apply to all Customers and Users.
By accessing or using the Service, you agree to adhere to these Terms. If you disagree with any part of these Terms, you do not have permission to access the Service.
Definitions, conventions, acronyms, and abbreviations
These meanings apply, unless the contrary intention appears:
||All visitors, users, and others, who wish to access or use the Service
||The organization that grants the User access to our Service
||All posts, links, stored, shared, and otherwise available certain information, texts, graphics, videos, or other materials
||The Solvedio SaaS application or any of the websites operated by Solvedio, J.S.A.
By creating an Account on our Service, you agree to subscribe to newsletters, marketing or promotional materials, and other information we may send on occasion. However, you may opt-out of receiving any, or all, of these communications from us by following the unsubscribe link or instructions provided in any email we send.
Our Service allows you to post, link, store, share and otherwise make available certain information, texts, graphics, videos, or other materials (“Content”). You are responsible for the Content that you post on or through the Service, including its legality, reliability, and appropriateness.
By posting Content on or through the Service, You represent and warrant that:
- You are the owner of your Content, and/or you have the right to use it and the right to grant us the rights and license as provided in these Terms, and that the posting of your Content on or through the Service does not violate the privacy rights, publicity rights, copyrights, contract rights or any other rights of any person or entity. We reserve the right to terminate the account of anyone found to be infringing on a copyright.
- The Content that you (User) submit, post or display might be the Customer’s property. In any case, you or the Customer retain any of your rights to any Content you (User) submit, post, or display on or through the Service, and you are responsible for protecting those rights. We take no responsibility and assume no liability for the Content you (User) or any third party posts on or through the Service. However, by posting Content using the Service you (User) and the Customer grant us the limited, non-exclusive, and non-transferable (except in connection with the sale or transfer of our business) right and license to use, modify, publicly perform, publicly display, reproduce, and distribute such Content on and through the Service.
The Solvedio, J.S.A. has the right but not the obligation to monitor and edit all Content provided by users.
Also, Content found on or through this Service is the property of Solvedio J.S.A. or used with permission. You may not distribute, modify, transmit, reuse, download, repost, copy, or use said Content, whether in whole or in part, for commercial purposes or personal gain, without express advance written permission from us and the Customer.
When you (User) create an account with us, you guarantee that you are aged 18 or more, have a legal relationship with the Customer and the information you provide is accurate, complete, and current at all times. Inaccurate, incomplete, or obsolete information may result in the immediate termination of your account on the Service.
You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and password, including, but not limited to, the restriction of access to your computer and/or account. You agree to take responsibility for any activities or actions that occur under your account and/or password, regardless of whether your password is with our Service or a third-party service. You must notify us immediately upon becoming aware of any breach of security or unauthorized use of your account.
You may not use a username that is the name of another person or entity, or that is not lawfully available for use, a name or trademark that is subject to any rights of another person or entity other than you without appropriate authorization. You may not use a username that is offensive, vulgar, or obscene.
If given the ability to do so, you may not invite individuals outside your organization or your company.
The Service its original content (excluding Content provided by users), features, and functionality are and will remain the exclusive property of Solvedio J.S.A. and its licensors. The Service is protected by copyright, trademark, and other laws of the Slovak Republic and foreign countries. Our trademarks and trade dress may not be used in connection with any product or Service without the prior written consent of Solvedio J.S.A.
The trial program lasts for 30 days and cannot be extended. By participating in the trial program, you agree that Solvedio J.S.A. has the right to delete your account and all the Content you created after the trial has expired at any time.
Links to other websites
Our Service may contain links to third-party web sites or services that are not owned or controlled by Solvedio J.S.A.
Solvedio, J.S.A. has no control over and assumes no responsibility for the Content, privacy policies, or practices of any third-party websites or services. Solvedio does not warrant the offerings of any of these entities, individuals, or their websites.
You acknowledge and agree that Solvedio J.S.A. shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with the use of or reliance on any such content, goods, or services available on or through any such third-party web sites or services.
We strongly advise that you read the Terms and Conditions and Privacy Policies of any third-party websites or services you visit.
We may terminate or suspend your account or ban access to the Service immediately, without prior notice or liability, at our sole discretion. This is for any reason whatsoever and without limitation, including but not limited to a breach of the Terms.
If you wish to terminate your account, you may discontinue using the Service.
All provisions of the Terms which by their nature should survive termination shall survive termination, including, without limitation, ownership provisions, warranty disclaimers, indemnity and limitations of liability.
You agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless Solvedio J.S.A. and its licensee and licensors, and their employees, contractors, agents, officers, and directors, from and against any and all claims, damages, obligations, losses, liabilities, costs, or debt, and expenses (including but not limited to attorney’s fees), resulting from or arising out of:
- your use and access of the Service, by you or any person using your account and password;
- a breach of these Terms, or
- Content posted on the Service.
Limitation of liability
In no event shall Solvedio J.S.A., nor its directors, employees, partners, agents, suppliers, or affiliates, be liable for any indirect, incidental, special, consequential, or punitive damages, including without limitation, loss of profits, data, use, goodwill, or other intangible losses, resulting from:
- your access to or use of or inability to access or use the Service;
- any conduct or Content of any third party on the Service;
- any content obtained from the Service; and
- unauthorized access, use, or alteration of your transmissions or Content, whether based on warranty, contract, tort (including negligence), or any other legal theory, whether or not we have been informed of the possibility of such damage, and even if a remedy set forth herein is found to have failed of its essential purpose.
Your use of the Service is at your sole risk. The Service is provided on an “AS IS” and “AS AVAILABLE” basis. The Service is provided without warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, including, but not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement, or course of performance.
Solvedio, J.S.A. its subsidiaries, affiliates, and licensors do not warrant that:
- the Service will function uninterrupted, secure, or available at any particular time or location;
- any errors or defects will be corrected;
- the Service is free of viruses or other harmful components; or
- the results of using the Service will meet your requirements.
Some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion of certain warranties or the exclusion or limitation of liability for consequential or incidental damages, so the restrictions above may no
These Terms shall be governed and construed by following the laws of the Slovak Republic, European Union, without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
Our failure to enforce any right or provision of these Terms will not be considered a waiver of these rights. If any provision of these Terms is held to be invalid or unenforceable by a court, the remaining provisions of these Terms will remain in effect. These Terms constitute the entire agreement between us regarding our Service and supersede and replace any prior agreements we might have had between us regarding the Service.
We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to modify or replace these Terms at any time. If a revision is material, we will provide at least 30 days’ notice before any new Terms take effect. What constitutes a material change will be determined at our sole discretion.
By continuing to access or use our Service after any revisions become effective, you agree to adhere to the revised terms. If you do not agree to the new Terms, you are no longer authorized to use the Service.
If you have questions about these Terms, please contact us by sending an email to email@example.com or by using our Help Center.