All the information we collect about you, including the Content, will be treated with the same physical and technical security procedures that we use for our information.
We collect information about you to identify you, contact you, and provide you with the Service. Additionally, we also collect log data about you that we use to improve our Service. The complete list of the information we collect is listed in this policy.
We adhere to and comply with the GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation) and D.P.A. 2018 (Data Protection Act 2018).
According to GDPR, Solvedio, J.S.A. remains liable for the transfer of personal data to third parties acting as our agents unless we can prove we were not a party to the events giving rise to the damages.
Solvedio is an Enterprise Solution that helps companies implement their continuous improvement process. We do this by allowing all employees (Users) to submit issues/ideas, experiment on them, and report the results on a digital platform.
Definitions, Conventions, Acronyms, and Abbreviations
These meanings apply unless the contrary intention appears:
||The organization that grants the User access to our Service
- Is all posts, links, stored, shared, and otherwise available certain information, texts, graphics, videos, or other materials.
- Is the information that you post on our platform. Non-personal information is text, images, and personal opinions. However, the Content you post may include personal information such as names and email addresses. The Content may also include industrial secrets and information that is classified as sensitive or confidential by the Customer. The Content is the Customer’s property
||Solvedio’s SaaS application or any of the websites operated by Solvedio, J.S.A.
- General Data Protection Regulation DIRECTIVE (E.U.) 2016/680 OF THE EUROPEAN PARLIAMENT AND OF THE COUNCIL of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons concerning the processing of personal data by competent authorities for the prevention, investigation, detection, or prosecution of criminal offenses or the execution of criminal penalties, and the free movement of such data, and repealing Council Framework Decision 2008/977/JHA https://eur-lex.europa.eu/legal-content2016/680
- REGULATION (EU) 2016/679 OF THE EUROPEAN PARLIAMENT AND OF THE COUNCIL of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons concerning the processing of personal data and the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) https://eur-lex.europa.eu/eli/reg/2016/679
- 18 ACT of 29 November 2017 on personal data protection and amending and supplementing certain Acts The National Council of the Slovak Republic https://dataprotection.gov.sk/act_18_2018
||The Data Protection Act 2018 sets out the data protection framework in the U.K. https://www.legislation.gov.uk/ukpga/2018/12
Information we collect
All the information we collect, store, and process, is classified into one of the following categories:
Information you provide to us
We collect your personal information, including your full name, business email address, password, and organization (Customer) where you work.
Additionally, we may ask you to optionally provide us with your birthday, phone number, gender, employee number, job title, and a user picture that helps us to identify you.
Information collected using Technology (Log Data)
Using Technology, we collect information about the device you use to access the Service, such as operating system name and version, internet browser, device type, and model, language, internet service provider, and the speed at which you access the Service.
Additionally, we collect the I.P. (Internet Protocol) address from which you access the Service, the time, day, and pages you visit. We do not collect your geographical location to identify, for example, the city from which you access the Service using your I.P. address. We do not use G.P.S. to learn your exact location or collect sensitive personal information.
How we use the information we collect
We use your personal information for the primary purpose to:
Provide service for you, the Customer, and other users
- Identify you
- Communicate with you
- Answer your questions
- Send you information about the Service
- Send you marketing information occasionally
- Enable interactions between you and other users who use the Service
- Generate reports for us and the Customer
We may also use your information for secondary purposes to:
- Improve our Service
- Perform statistical analysis of our Service
- Provide you support with our application
Which collected information we share, and with whom we share it
Solvedio does not share, sell, negotiate or transfer your personal information to third-party services except in the following cases and for the purposes explained below.
- With Aspecta, Solvedio’s mother company
- With the following service providers and for the purposes described below:
- AZURE, to be able to provide the Service or features that are critical to the Service like data processing and compute power.
- SQL database as a Service, to store both personal information and Content to provide the Service or features that are critical like databases and data storage.
- Send Grid, we share your full name and business email address for the ability to send notifications. Tracking of email opening and visiting URL lines are disabled.
- Data can be shared with other users in the same organization as you only when accessing your profile. The information that other users view is limited to your full name, business email address, job title, and the Content you created.
- The Customers and their legal, technical, and administrative representatives.
- Our legal advisors and experts (consultants). NDA covers this relationship.
- Government authorities and Courts in response to valid requests to meet national security, law enforcement requirements, or legal requirements.
We make our best effort to transfer as little information as possible to our third-party providers, legal advisors, and experts (consultants) by anonymizing your data where it is not strictly needed to identify you.
How long we store the information
Upon termination of the contract between the Customer and Solvedio, J.S.A., the Customer can request to download all User or Customer data before deleting the organization by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. This includes all Content related to the User, as well as your personal information. In this case, we will try to avoid exporting your password, but we cannot guarantee that your password will not be exported encrypted or unencrypted.
We store your information and the Content you create as long as we have a business relationship with your Employer. Upon the termination of the contract between Solvedio, J.S.A., and your Employer, your information will be deleted immediately through the Solvedio application.
We may indefinitely store the information collected using Technology, and the Customer will not be allowed to download such information upon termination of the contract.
About your account and opting out
Be aware that the Employer (Customer) can ask us at any time to block or remove your account without notice.
The User’s account cannot be removed automatically, and it is usually necessary to ask your Employer (Customer) for authorization. If you end your work relationship with your Employer, your personal information may remain stored with us as long as the business relationship between the Customer and Solvedio, J.S.A. continues.
If we can’t remove your account because of legal or technical reasons, we will make our best effort to change your personal information to anonymous data, so your Solvedio account cannot be traced back to you.
Be aware that the Employer (Customer) can ask us to block or remove your account without notice at any time.
How do we protect the information we collect
Your personal information and the Content's security are very important to us. Therefore, we strive to implement and maintain reasonable, commercially acceptable security procedures and practices that are appropriate to the nature of the information we store to protect it from unauthorized access, destruction, use, modification, or disclosure.
We limit access to personal information to Solvedio, J.S.A. employees, so they can only access your personal information or Content when it is required to do their job.
All information is encrypted during transit from you to our servers and during storage. Encryption is done using the encryption technology TLS 1.2/1.3
All your personal information, including the information we collect through Technology and Content, will be treated with the same physical and technical security procedures as our own.
The information we share with others outside Solvedio, J.S.A., and its mother company is only information necessary to provide the Service or some of its features. We protect the information stored with providers who provide computer services and database storage with encryption, so the provider cannot access the information.
Our information is limited as much as possible when we use services that cannot be encrypted or prevented from being accessed by the provider.
Be aware that no method of transmission over the internet or electronic storage is 100% secure. Therefore, we are unable to guarantee the absolute security of the personal information collected from you.
If we are aware of data loss, a cyber attack on our Service, or any security breach, physical or technological, we will inform our Customers and the affected Users.
If that happens, Solvedio, J.S.A. will have the authority to suspend the Service, partially or totally, until we determine what measures to take and how to proceed. Such measures will be informed to our Customers.
If we ever suffer a cyber attack, we will inform and collaborate with the proper authorities to solve the situation and determine who is responsible.
If you become aware of a security breach to our Service, discover a vulnerability, or have access to information you think you should not be able to access, please contact us immediately at email@example.com.
About the content
All of the Content you create on our platform is the Customer's property. As a result, unless your Employer (Customer) approves, the Content cannot be destroyed or exported when you leave the platform or end your business relationship with your Employer (Customer).
About our contract with the Customer
Please be aware that we are required to:
- provide the Customer with any information they request about you that is in our possession
- terminate your account without prior notice
- make changes to the Content you create
- make changes to your personal information to keep it accurate
You are the owner of your personal information, and you have the right to access, rectify, remove and object to your personal information.
You can access your personal information at any time in our Service in your Account Settings.
Under GDPR EU 679/16 Regulation (GDPR), you may exercise your rights as a data subject by following the mechanism described in the chapter “MECHANISM TO EXERCISE YOUR RIGHTS”.
If you want to remove your account or object to how we handle your data, follow the mechanism described below in “MECHANISM TO EXERCISE YOUR RIGHTS”.
If for some reason, your account is blocked or you are unable to access it, you can exercise your rights by following the mechanism described in “MECHANISM TO EXERCISE YOU
Mechanism to exercise your rights
To exercise your rights, you or your legal representative must send the following documentation to firstname.lastname@example.org
Your full name, email address, or phone number where we can contact you
Documents to identify you
The personal information that you wish to exercise your rights upon
Solvedio, J.S.A. will provide an answer within 20 days.
International transfer of information
Your information, including personal information, may be transferred to and stored on computers located outside of your state, province, country, or other governmental jurisdiction. The data protection laws where computers could be located may differ from those, which are implemented in your jurisdiction.
If you are located outside the Slovak Republic and choose to provide information to us, please note that we transfer the data, including personal information, to Frankfurt (Germany) and process it there.
You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. The Help feature on most browsers provides information on how to accept cookies, disable cookies or notify you when receiving a new cookie.
If you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some features of our Service, and we recommend that you leave them turned on.
Do not track disclosure
We do not support Do Not Track (“D.N.T.”). Do Not Track is a preference you can set in your web browser to inform websites that you do not want to be tracked.
You can enable or disable Do Not Track by visiting the Preferences or Settings page of your web browser.
Links to other sites
We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the Content, privacy policies, or practices of any third-party sites or services.
Only persons aged 18 or older have permission to access our Service. Our Service does not address anyone under the age of 13 (“Children”).
We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under 13. If you are a parent or guardian and learn that your Children have provided us with personal information, please contact us. If we become aware that we have collected personal information from children under age 13 without verification of parental consent, we take steps to remove that information from our servers.
Solvedio, J.S.A., and its subsidiaries comply with the GDPR and DPA 2018 regarding the collection, use, and retention of personal information from the European Union and the United Kingdom.
28 Ceresnova, Trnava, 917 08 Slovak republic.
Solvedio, J.S.A. has further committed to notifying the personal data breach to the Office for Personal Data Protection of the Slovak Republic no later than 72 hours after having become aware of it.
If you believe that we are violating legal rules by processing your personal data, you have the right to complain to the national supervising authority (Office for Personal Data Protection of the Slovak Republic – https://dataprotection.gov.sk/uoou/en).